- Category: ICUS Weekly News Monitors
1. IAC, Complimentary Webinar-Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound -a joint presentation with IAC, ASE, SDMS and ICUS on March 21st at 1 p.m. ET.
Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound
A Joint Presentation of IAC, ASE, SDMS and ICUS
On Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 at 1 p.m. ET, Steven B. Feinstein, MD, Michael Main, MD and Thomas R. Porter, MD, experts in the field of contrast enhanced ultrasound, will present a live webinar (followed by a Q&A session) entitled Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound. This webinar is a joint presentation of IAC, the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) and the International Contrast Ultrasound Society (ICUS).
How to Register
Click the Register link below. A new window will open to the IAC Webinars site at ProLibraries.com. On the right side of the screen under $0.00, click Register, then View Cart. Next click the Checkout button (cart icon). Then, first-time users will create a new account under 'New Users Register Here' and click Register at the bottom to complete your registration; returning users to this site will go to 'Returning Users' at the far right, log in to your webinar account, and click Login.
Note: This account is for IAC webinars only; it is the account you will use to log in to future IAC webinars. This platform is not associated with your Online Accreditation account. Do not try to log in using that username and password.
About the Webinar
This webinar is designed to:
- Educate participants on the clinical diagnostic applications of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound
- Educate participants on the clinical and research therapeutic applications of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound
- Discuss the clinical safety of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound, including recent product labeling changes