- Category: ICUS Weekly News Monitors
The 30th Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound - Bubble Conference 2015
THE BUBBLE MEETING HAS GONE GLOBAL IN AN EVEN BIGGER WAY THIS YEAR!
L I V E S T R E A M I N G O F T H E B U B B L E W E B C O N F E R E N C E
Thursday's and Friday's Bubble Conference Sessions, September 10-11, 2015
Live Webcast & Videos on Demand
Introducing exciting news for our friends who are not able to join the 2015 meetings onsite at the Drake Hotel, in Chicago. To learn from the best in the world even if travel is not an option, you can join the meetings through live streaming of the conference. Click here to access the live streaming website.
Gain online access to the well known " 30th Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound, Bubble Conference 2015", September 10-11, 2015. Though helping to celebrate the special 30th annual meeting in person would be great, if you are not able to travel at this time then this is a great option to learn from the "best of the best" in the world of CEUS and microbubble gene delivery/therapeutics.
Receive an attendance certificate, as if you were there!
The videos will remain hosted and available on demand for registered users.
1. For Individual Registration:
Register online at Livemedia for the live webcast, videos and photos of The 30th Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound - Bubble Conference 2015.
Click HERE (http://www.livemedia.com/bubble-conference-2015) to go directly to the Livemedia web conference online registration.
2. For Corporate Registration:
excel_bubble_2015 (1) (To download, please open attached doc)
3. Educational Format:
The Illinois State Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Illinois State Medical Society (ISMS) and Advances in Contrast Ultrasound (ACU). The ISMS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
4. Learning Objectives
• Recognize appropriate clinical use of contrast enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) for safe, radiation-free economical diagnostic assessments in cardiology and whole body imaging, and for improved patient care.
• Summarize the global use and interpretation of diverse clinical CEUS applications in accordance with established professional guidelines and accreditation standards of the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE), the European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB) and the Inter-Societal accreditation Council (IAC).
• Discuss clinical and pre-clinical CEUS trials for diagnostic applications.
• Review emerging investigational applications of CEUS for targeted delivery of gene and drug therapies.
• Distinguish and demonstrate the basics of CEUS in clinical practice through hands-on teaching of CEUS indications, techniques and applications.
This online attendance is covered through the same educational format under the guidelines of the Illinois State Medical Society as the live conference. Then once registered you will be given log-in credentials that will allow your online attendance, and will track your exact hours in attendance online.
At the end of the event, your individual hours will be collected and compiled and sent along with your name, home address and email address to the Illinois State Medical Society, so you may then apply for those same number of CME hours.
Gain online access to the live streaming and archived videos of "The 30th Annual Advances in Contrast Ultrasound - Bubble Conference 2015".
The registration includes access to the live streaming, archived videos and the photos:
Web Conference Individual Registration Fees:
Physicians, PhDs, Engineers and Medical Industry Professionals: 250 € (Euros)
Sonographers, Nurses, Fellows, Students: 150 € (Euros)
All Rush University employees and any students currently enrolled in the medical field (school name and student number required upon registration for verification): 75 € (Euros)
All registrations and payments will be handled directly through the Livemedia Group.