- Category: ICUS Grand Rounds
- CEUS Imaging -- Approved and Off- Label Options
How CEUS works, when to use it, and how it adds value. Presenters are available to discuss any one or more of the following specific clinical uses of CEUS:
- Cardiac and Vascular Imaging (LVO, stress echo, myocardial perfusion, carotid artery)
- Liver Imaging
- Prostate Imaging
- Body Imaging
- Pediatric Imaging
- Safety of CEUS Imaging
The latest safety data will be presented.
- Tips for Sonographers Using Ultrasound Contrast Agents
How UCAs work, when to use them and how they can add value for patients and your lab.
- How to Set Up Your Echo Lab for CEUS
- Reimbursement for CEUS Imaging (USA)
- Current and Future Uses of CEUS
Originally developed to improve front line diagnostic imaging, ultrasound contrast agents may one day be used to deliver therapeutic compounds including drugs and genes. Presenters will trace the evolution of CEUS and its exciting possibilities for the future.