ICUS Education and Training CEUS Essentials – The Basics and Beyond
Abdominal CEUS in Orlando, FL
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 — Immediately following AIUM
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821
Host: Stephanie Wilson, MD
Registration now open – for in-person or remote attendance!
Attendees at this course will:
- Perform a standard CEUS examination of the liver or other chosen organ
- Recognize the fundamental observations on CEUS to determine if a liver mass is malignant
- Interpret the enhancement patterns for specific diagnosis of focal liver masses
- Realize the broad reaching applications for CEUS in diagnostic imaging
Note: Remote attendance via the internet with livestreaming also available – see Registration below.
CME credits are available
This course is designed to meet the needs of physicians and other health care providers who use contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
Registration is $100 per person, and students and trainees will receive a $50 rebate after showing ID when checking in for the program. Registration includes CME, program materials and meals. Registration does not include transportation or lodging.
- To register for in-person attendance, please visit: www.regonline.com/ceusessentialsorlando
- To register for Livestreaming (remote attendance including CME), please visit: www.regonline.com/ceusessentialsorlando-livestream
Participants must arrange their own lodging and transportation. AIUM group hotel rates are available until February 28 at: https://book.passkey.com/event/49766713/owner/9591246/home
For full program details including agenda and faculty, please go to: http://icus-society.org/ceus-education-and-training-orlando-2019/